With Paypal, you do not need to create a credit card merchant account with your bank. Paypal charges a fee per transaction (see the Paypal Website for current rates) which includes the credit card processing fee
To set the integration up, please follow these steps:
1. Log into Paypal with your company account (or sign up for a new one)
2. Open the last menu option – “Products & Services”
3. Click “Integration Center” at the bottom. This should take you to the “Paypal Developer” site.
4. Under “My REST apps’, click ‘create app” – give it a name like “Intellibook Bookings”
5. Grab the Client ID and Secret under “Test credentials” enter these in Intellibook under “Settings > Integrations > Paypal”
6. Click 'Save'
If you have any trouble getting this working be sure to let us know via email@example.com.